Avoid the inevitable finger cramping from sifting through loads of tweets to find informative / inspiring tweets about social media. My fingers did the walking and it brings me great pleasure to announce my most awesome tweets from the people I follow on Twitter. Here are some awesome tweets:
1. @kyleplacy 8 Things You Need to Know Before Launching a Blog http://bit.ly/thGzN4. This post helps improve your blog’s basic hygiene right out of the gates and helps you avoid some ugly, hairy pitfalls that prey on many newbies.
2. @jonleeclark Get the Most Out of Facebook Insights – What Questions to Ask http://bit.ly/sDFDWv. This posts helps you delve deeper into Facebook analytics for your fan page(s) by encouraging you to ask key questions to understand the numbers behind the graphs.
3. @socialmouths 3 Types Of Essential Social Media Tools For Marketers http://bit.ly/uL0YGT. This post was written by guest blogger, Dave Larson. Now, who doesn’t like helpful tools to integrate into our daily social media routines?
I have been using many of these tools, such as Buffer, Tweriod and Twellow and have also been introduced to a new tool to play with called BlogGlue. The site helps improves your search engine placement.
Btw, I closely follow Francisco Rosales at Social Mouths. This is my go-to blog for high quality, informative posts that help readers learn how to be successful online.
4. @Rahulbuzzing Best iPhone Cloud Apps – File Syncing and Extra Storage http://bit.ly/tmDljO. This is click-worthy tweet for those
interested in apps such as Dropbox, which offers you access to your files across all of your devices and SugarSync, which lets you sync all of your files minus the laborious task of having to upload and transfer them to your different devices.
5. @LinkedInTrainer How a Great Apple Pie Recipe helps LinkedIn Business Social Networking http://bit.ly/uYyafl. This post reminds people of a basic, but very important tidbit of information, which is that interests beyond the scope of business issues, can serve to help build a relationship with people across your networks.
Did I mention that you also get a recipe for oh-so-warm-and-tasty apple pie. This is a self-serving (in more ways than one) post of the topic in action. :0)
6. @mqtodd Are you missing out on the best Social Media experience of the week? http://bit.ly/s7b0z2. If you haven’t already checked out Twitter chats, you will likely feel inspired to after reading this post. It’s the cheerleader to the Twitter chat league.
7. @JeffBullas 9 Steps to Compelling Contagious Content for Your Social Media Marketing http://bit.ly/v35EV0. This tweet / blog post really drills down to concrete ways you can improve what you blog about to appeal to your target audience.
8. @GuyKawasaki Barack Obama is now on Google+ http://t.co/upZAZ350. Who hasn’t read an article discussing whether GooglePlus will be a success. Well, this tweet is one point for the Google camp. The argument goes: Barack Obama joined GooglePlus = GooglePlus must be alive and well.
9. @jedi_roach 9 Tools to measure your Twitter Influence & Reach http://t.co/3S1tz51I. Online influence has been a big topic these days with Klout taking the most hits, especially since they unleashed their new algorithms. With hashtags like #OccupyKlout, it will make many folk happy to know that all 9 of these tools that measure Twitter influence and reach are Klout free.
10. @edwardboches Top 10 brands, books, songs, movies, products, fugitives, photos, commercials, lists. What am I missing? http://bit.ly/tk0htz Hungry for Top 10 lists? You’ll find a wide range of Top 10 lists (and the 0dd Top 100 or Top 50 lists thrown into the mix) for 2011 such as 50 Best iPhone Apps 2011 from Time and The 10 Best Commercials of 2011 from AdWeek.
Thank you for introducing me to hundreds of different valuable blog posts and articles.
What are some insanely awesome tweets that you’ve stumbled upon?
- 10 Awesome October Tweets From People I Follow (lauraleewalker.com)
- How to Nurture Your Twitter Community (lauraleewalker.com)
- 10 Awesome November Tweets From People I Follow (lauraleewalker.com)
Twitter bird photo by Jason