Close your eyes and imagine a world where you can instantly view the most informative / inspiring tweets from a Twitter account in your field of interest—social media—on a monthly basis. Okay, now open your eyes and imagine no more…!!!
Thank you to the tweeps I follow for gracing me with some of the best tweets on this thing we call Twitter. You’re my greatest source of information about social media and you mean way more to me than the vast majority of my Facebook friends! Here are your most awesome tweets:
1.Getting to 10 million users: Google+, Facebook, Twitter [graph] http://is.gd/b3EhFU @GuyKawasaki You only need to take a 2-second look at this graph to understand how quickly Google Plus is moving up the ranks.
2. Uncover Best Online Practices For Segments of Small Business Sector Read more: http://bit.ly/oAUouU @loritaylor. Who doesn’t love the word ‘best’ combined with ‘practices’. Best practices = drool. Small businesses and non-profits can participate in a survey that highlights how other businesses in their sector have made online marketing work.
4. How to Not Annoy Your Twitter Followers http://tribr.it/8cbcw via @pushingsocial. Stan writes about how BufferApp is an effective tool for spacing out your tweets throughout the day.
5. What are social media mega-trends http://bit.ly/kttsEU @markwschaefer. I have watched the full 46 minutes of this video. Due diligence baby. Thought leaders—Jay Baer, Glen Gilmore, Jennifer Kane and Mark Schaefer—speak about significant social media trends.
6. Refynr + @BufferApp = Flawless social media productivity. http://j.mp/pLBgA5 @refynr. Refynr is a tool that filters out the noise in your twittersteam to quickly access tweets that matter to you the most. This service compliments what BufferApp offers.
8. Why the Intern Shouldn’t Run Your Social Media Campaign: Your intern has more Twitter followers than you do. Tha… http://bit.ly/pTc7z3 @BrennerMichael. Job boards are flooded with requests for unpaid internships in social media, but are you asking / expecting too much and what effect can this have on your brand. This article doesn’t discount the value of social media interns, but makes a case for why the intern should not have the sole responsibility / burden of executing a social media campaign.
9. Popularity and Reciprocity are the Enemies of Connectivity http://j.mp/n2hy4Z (why Twitter may have jumped the shark) @JayBaer. The link leads to a video, starring Jay Baer. What you get is a unique look at why Google Plus will be successful.
10. The next five social media trends and their impact on marketing http://t.co/HOSp5Pp New post on influence, filtering, content generation, + @edwardboches. In the process of identifying trends, this article points at some websites to explore—tools to prepare you for the next step forward in the evolution of social media marketing.
Thank you for introducing me to hundreds of different valuable blog posts / articles.
What are some kick $@% tweets from those you follow? I love hearing from my readers! I’m hoping and wishing…
Photo credit: von @wuestenigel