Thank you for sharing your knowledge and adding value to my posts. Congratulations on making the Top 10 lists of quotes relating to social media.
- Blogging about upcoming events and follow-up blog posts help me gain visitors http://roarmkting.wordpress.com/
- Zemanta is really cool – they suggest links, tags, and pictures. typhoidterri
- Research like minded communities and keywords in both the blog world and on Twitter. Kathy Knorr http://kathyknorr.wordpress.com/
- Successful blogging is about contributory content. Give people what they need …something with a twist. http://hydrogen-conversion.net/
- Grammar is a huge deal. Moral of the story: Read your own posts.
- Fresh content is probably the biggest drew for me. A lot of blogs I read are for recreation and entertainment. http://ht.ly/3q3fw
- Blogging is all about your passion to share something wonderful, inspiring, funny, controversial, intriguing or educational. http://ajeva.com/
- Transparency is not only good social media etiquette but in some instance it’s the law. Toby Bloomberg http://www.bloombergmarketing.blogs.com
- ‘Trolls” refers to angry or nonsensical forum posters. Michael Collins – http://aucunknowntruths.wordpress.com/
- People can see what I do and feel inspired. Taking knowledge from others is how we move through life as people. Jet Brew http://ht.ly/3q3Jx
Now I turn to you my dear reader, what tips / insights do you have relating to