Photo recognition: Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com
- Can be extremely satisfying. There is a little piece of who you are potentially enriching people’s lives.
- Depending on what you are blogging about, it can act as an extension of your resume.
- Can help others learn about your area of expertise.
- Enhance a brand that exists within your
Social Media Examiner is a blog that provides online information to help businesses to best use social media.
The Social Media Examiner Facebook Fan Page does the following very well:
- Customize landing page with a welcome page that engages viewers by playing their ‘welcome message’ video
- Landing page promotes a specific call-to-action to click on
The context surrounding social media can often be comic. Lol like nobody’s business. Enjoy!
How do you measure sentiment about a company. Lets use eHarmony, a dating site, as an example. I use HowSociable? to measure sentiment. A wide range of social media sites ‘talk’ about eHarmony. I chose the Twitter Tweets Score comments to evaluate sentiment.
- At work and asked the security guard how’s his nite been
I took a TweetFind Press Release and converted it into a Social Media Release for your viewing enjoyment.
TweetFind.com Gets a Major Facelift
Visitors can quickly find exactly what and whom they are looking for
Founder of TweetFind.com
<img src=”http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2257/4542343453_df3d99ce48.jpg” alt=”Top Social Media Sites | Social Media Blog” width=”500″ height=”349″ title=”Top Social Media Blogs 2010 | Social Media Blog”>
On January 15, 2010 Social Media Examiner announced the finalists for the Top 10 Social Media Blogs 2010 contest. They set out to pick the winners based on initial qualification, blog ranking, reader involvement, … Read more
Originally uploaded by Peter Forret
I was having trouble sleeping one night so I decided to blog. Blogging that night was akin to taking a sleeping pill and a vodka chaser. I was out.
Originally uploaded by Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com
How can you become a better blogger?
1. Use a catchy title. Make the title unique, consider using questions and lists.
2. Use interesting visuals. Include an image or video in your blog. This will get people’s attention and help them better understand the content … Read more