1. Who is your target market? What are their demographics? How are their needs being met?
2. Is your target market online? Where are they online?
3. Does your company have a blog? What are your goals for the blog? Are they realistic? How effective is your company at meeting your blogging goals? For example, what is the frequency of posts for your blog? Asks these questions for each of your social media websites.
4. What social media strategy is in place? How effective has your company been in implementing your social media strategy? Is it part of an integrated marketing communications strategy, including offline?
5. What is your cocktail of social media metrics?
6. What calls to action are in place?
7. What are the legal implications of social media that dictate what is acceptable? Is there social media policies in place to legally protect your company?
8. What is your social media presence relative to each of your competitors?
9. Are you consistent in terms of brand image across all marketing initiatives?
10. What social media websites are giving you the most traffic?
What have I left out?