Do you have something to tweet about that you think others can benefit from or that meets the needs of your target audience? The following five steps that will help you spread the word:
STEP 1: Identify how your tweets will meet the needs of your followers and tweet accordingly.
STEP 2: Find out what … Read more
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and adding value to my posts. Congratulations on making the Top 10 lists of quotes relating to social media.
I’ve just purchased a shiny new Samsung Galaxy cell phone. What kind of relationship do you have with your phone? It’s already become my little buddy, a side-kick of sort.
Aah, now enters the world of apps. If I were an action hero, the apps would give me my super powers. What super hero could … Read more
I wake up, get out of bed and feel like I’m being beckoned, a sort of come hither that draws me to my computer and leads me to do the following:
Photo recognition: Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com
- Can be extremely satisfying. There is a little piece of who you are potentially enriching people’s lives.
- Depending on what you are blogging about, it can act as an extension of your resume.
- Can help others learn about your area of expertise.
- Enhance a brand that exists within your
Social Media Examiner is a blog that provides online information to help businesses to best use social media.
The Social Media Examiner Facebook Fan Page does the following very well:
- Customize landing page with a welcome page that engages viewers by playing their ‘welcome message’ video
- Landing page promotes a specific call-to-action to click on
The context surrounding social media can often be comic. Lol like nobody’s business. Enjoy!